Zettle Card Number vs Name of Card Holder

ACCF
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, our business bought Zettle to use for credit card payments. We are not able to apply the payment to the person's account because we are only able to see the last 4 digits of the card number and not their name or information. Is there a way to display their name instead of the card number to identify?

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

BostonNorth1
Contributor
Contributor

Very useless!

Login to Me Too

Doug401
Contributor
Contributor

When is paypal going to realize that until zettle can provide the name associated with a charge like paypal here does, they should not force us to switch?  Several users have voice this complaint.  Users, keep bombarding this community with your complaint and maybe we can get some action.

Login to Me Too

DCARC

Same problem with our club.  Need members info and name posted to the sale (dues paid) like PayPal Here does.  ZETTLE BIG STEP BACKWARD!  The last 4 numbers of charge card is as useless as.... .  Also any business that takes any orders for delivery or collecting on account have no way of keeping track within Zettle.  Posting scrap notes trying to keep track does not work.  Zettle is not ready for distribution yet.  PayPal need to keep Here program until such time it is ready.  Again ZETTLE BIG STEP BACKWARD!

Login to Me Too

KConcert
New Community Member

Our complaint exactly.  We recently had a non-profit event and used the Zettle readers for the first time.  Our bookkeeping is a wreck.  We sell subscriptions for a concert service and can't connect names to purchases.  Please fix this.  Square does it.

Login to Me Too

Doug401
Contributor
Contributor

Miichael, when is paypal going to realize that until zettle can provide the name associated with a charge like paypal here does, they should not force us to switch?  Several users have voice this complaint.  Users, keep bombarding this community with your complaint and maybe we can get some action.

Login to Me Too

zegmach
New Community Member

How do you accept payments without products, is there a way to do that? I am having a fundraiser and want to just accept payments.

Login to Me Too

BostonNorth1
Contributor
Contributor

Don't do it if you want to know info about the purchaser.

Login to Me Too

DCARC

Easy.  Just have one product name fundraiser.

Login to Me Too

locksalot

This was NOT helpful, why can't we see our purchasers name? How are we supposed to keep track of who's who? This is ridiculous!!

Login to Me Too

reallyzettle

It's been more than a year.  Has this been solved yet?  I'm on Day 1, and it's already unusable as it stands.  If I can't see the name attached to the payment, I will have to manually track names and payments, across multiple card readers at the same time.  That's impossible.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.