Wrong Balance on Paypal Credit

Kaiserkeller78
New Community Member

I currently have a balance of 3,000.... I spent 300 but my balance is 2200.... Why is this?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kaiserkeller78

Paypal Credit Team.

<removed>

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Kaiserkeller78

I'm sorry to hear that there's any confusion regarding the balance on your account. @kernowlass is correct, you can contact PayPal Credit customer support by phone. For the safety of the community, numbers aren't permitted to be posted in the community, but you can find the number under Managing Your Account in this FAQ.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Tracie8
Contributor
Contributor
The link doesn’t exist and the previous response has been deleted!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tracie8 

Probably because you are posting on a thread that is 3 years old !!! 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tracie8
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the information. One exclamation mark would have been more than enough and it wouldn’t have sounded so rude
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tracie8 

Wow, didn't realise exclamation marks were rude  😀

If you want to actually ask a question rather than having a pop at advice and links given on a thread 3 years old you are welcome to do so and someone may give up their time to help you. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

DevonR
New Community Member
Firstly, lots of people Google questions and stumble across older replies that are still perfectly applicable several years later, which is why I came to this post and most likely why the previous poster did as well. You could have easily helped them, me, and others by actually providing useful info instead of being snide. Exclamation points show strong emotion and can come across harsh to someone you don't know, depending on the context and statement, so maybe just chill with them. Advice may, in fact, be voluntary, but kindness, understanding, and compassion should not; maybe you should practice some of those in the future.😏
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DevonR 

My one sentence reply to someone complaining that the links would not work when its a 3 year old thread (when they could have started their own to ask their question) was not rude. 

I would have helped if they had asked an actual question.

However when you have given up your time to help as many folks as I have then I may take notice of any advice you give, until then, nope !!!!!! 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.