Working capital loan denied because of x employee

shakaty
Contributor
Contributor

I am being denied a working capital loan because a x employee has listed me as a contact on there paypal account. I have had a total of 8 working capital loans in the past and have met or exceeded the requirements for those loans. You have to understand my shock to learn that I was being denied not for anything I did but because a x employee who has not worked here in almost a year and has even left the state put me down as a contact on there paypal account, apparently the employee had a loan they defaulted on and I am being punished for it.

I did contact the person in question and requested they remove me from there account but paypal will not allow it.  I think it is very unfair to punish a business for the actions of an employee who had done something without the consent or knowledge of the business. 

Anyone have a idea on how to fix this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

shakaty
Contributor
Contributor

Now I am being told if I pay a ransom of $2500 my ability to get a working capital loan might be increased.  All this because a x employee who left here a year ago put us down on her account as a contact and defaulted on her personal loan so the collection department is using nasty tactics to force businesses into paying  a ransom. A new twist on ransom ware

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.