Working capital denial code dxlgj0906

MIchellechild
Contributor
Contributor

I paid off my loan early and now I get denial code dxlgj0906 no one can tell what this code is or why I am denied

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Donna

Hello MIchellechild,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

BayouBling
Contributor
Contributor
I had this code for a year over a year after havibg 3 successful early paid off loans and today I finally got approved basically starting over with the 1st loan amount but at least I'm able to start over. Keep trying
Login to Me Too

Kelli_milk
Contributor
Contributor

I have had three PayPal loans with my current business and 4 or 5 with my last business. All our loans were paid off early and in full. Now all of a sudden I cant get another loan. Because my business in wholesale and retail, we have bursts of income then it will lessen for a month or so. When I rang up Customer Service, they said it was because our Sales were down. Since then sales have gone back up again - but I am yet to get my next PayPal loan, despite the fact that our Sales show that it could easily be paid off. Its very frustrating as Working Capital is a great way to borrow money without it affecting your credit score. I just wish they would be more transparent in what the lending parameters are.

Login to Me Too

UtahDiy
Contributor
Contributor

I've had a very similar issue.  It feel like if your sale vary by more than a few thousand per month, they don't want to lend to you.  I had my last Loan March 6, 2020, just before covid hit.  In spite of them doing a system wide no payment period, I still paid it off within 2 months.  I have been unable to get a loan since... never paid a loan payment late, always paid the loans back within 2 months instead of 6.  

I've contacted customer service and just told they have no control or info as to why I am denied since it is a totally automated decision with the exception that my sales

It is really disheartening....

Login to Me Too

bluebird211
Contributor
Contributor

I was also getting the 906 error code, today it has changed to 904 but I am not sure what this means? does anyone know? Did your code change too op?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.