Working Capital denial code DLGJ0905

MasterpieceAV
Contributor
Contributor

Was getting error code 0906 it's now changed to DLGJ0905. Received a letter saying my average daily account balance is too low... So I was denied the entire last 12 months applying daily because my sales were up too much and were going up month over month so sales were inconsistent. Now my sales have leveled out again and now it's because I'm not keeping a high enough balance in my acct all the time??? Such b.s. anyone else getting this code too?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Begottensun
Contributor
Contributor

Just here to let everyone know that we are now 14 months getting the DLGJ0905. I believe this is caused by our sales during Lockdown 2020. they where crazy high... in fact so high, that in April 2020 we did over 10 times our usual sales... then may, june etc started declining as people started moving about again. We are now back to our USUAL sales without lockdown pressure, BUT the erratic SPIKE has now rigged the algorithm. so DLGJ0905 is now my daily LOL! 

Login to Me Too

BayouBling
Contributor
Contributor
This us to a " T." $42,000 in loans, paid back early. During lock down we had our best months EVER, now it's back to normal. Been denied for 10 months with code DLGJ0905. So frustrating
Login to Me Too

mplummer
Contributor
Contributor

I got this denial for the last couple days and was also told it was due to the spike in my sales. I reopened 10/1 and was given a working capital loan with the purpose of rebooting my business. I did so and paid the loan back, through sales, in 60 days. Now they say I have to wait until sales level out again. So apparently growth is bad?! I used their boost to grow to next level sales but now I need to sustain that, with supply chain issues, and they won't assist. It's really infuriating! How am I supposed to sustain this new growth without working capital. This is exactly the time for them to make the influx if they want me to sustain the growth. Instead the denial hurts us both. It not only loses them the working capital fee but all the other fees associated with each sale as my sales inevitably begin to slide again because I can't get what I need. I don't understand what sense it makes to punish me for growth and deny themselves $$ in the process. what the **bleep**?!!!!

Login to Me Too

UtahDiy
Contributor
Contributor

I am a firm believer this code is DIRECTLY tied into varying sales.

My sales are more seasonal and range from 5k per month to 18k per month.  Its the nature of my business.  I still processed 120k annually.  I called last week with frustration over the denial and this was brought up.
I am moving my business from Paypal...I am through.  I have already cancelled my debit card.  Ill be gone by the end of the month.

I was given a $5k loan March 6 2020, and paid back by July even with them turning off payments for a month.  I process 120K and cant get a working capital loan for $2,000.  I am angry... especially since I pay premium rates since all my processing is via invoice which is their highest fees...
They dont care...at all

Login to Me Too

MTZ34
New Community Member

Hello friends,

"I have been denied a Paypal loan even though I paid off a €9000 loan from Paypal last week. When I tried to apply for a new loan, I was denied with the same code: DLGJ0905. I don't know if it will be resolved or not but I find this denial unfounded and unfair.

If the situation has evolved positively for you, please inform me.

Login to Me Too

CustomPat
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i am from germany. by us it is called Businesscredit and its a bit different then in the us. i get the same code after my first 4k loan was payed back much earlier. i try to get a new one:  code DLGJ0905. so i was google it. i didnt find any informations, just your topic here and some other. there is a lot of speculation. so i try to call our business hotline. the woman was very nice and give me the information that they dont know exactly what and why its basicly complete algorythem. so i talked with here and we try to find out whats maybe the the reason. she said she thinks it must be because of the differences in the last 3 months. the system want that the differences each month should not be more then 10% . in my case, my october was low, my november and december so far very well. difference around 40/50% . she said i should just try a few days later. so any differences for more then 10% up or down the last 3 months has a effect. in my opinion its absolut stupid. but it is like it is. i will try on every day and keep u update. maybe i will give then the exact numers in my case. the woman also said it has no effect if i try it 20 times a day or just once a week. 

p.s. sry for my english, i hope it was still understandable

Login to Me Too

SemjaseLawTwitc
Contributor
Contributor
I have been applying after every sale, almost every day since November 2021. Started with coded dlgj0906 and for the last month or so it has been dlgj0905. I listened to most of the users here that said it is a waste of time to call. I tried 2 times just to ask about the algorithm and was told that 90 days of consistency is what the algorithm really focuses on. 30, 180, and 360 days sales are important but not as much as 90 day trends. I was also told that it is best to apply after the 8th of every month as there is a reset that takes place from the 1st - 7th. I really don't know if this person was absolutely sure that those things mattered or trying to get me off the phone. This would be my 3rd. The 2nd I took at the very start of the pandemic and paid it off early. I just think it's ridiculously silly to not change this stupid system. Even more so for the business owners that have had the wc loans in the past and paid them back. What's the point of even having PayPal process your transactions if you've had them for years and your history doesn't matter? Only thing that matters is numbers that are always going to fluctuate for seasons and this pandemic. I'm going to try for the rest of this month but probably going to start moving over to a different processor. They have to see these complaints here and I'm sure they get MANY calls about it. They can't explain how it works when we ask, but have not made any changes/updates to the algorithm to resolve it. Think about how ridiculous that is. Imagine you told your clients and customers that you didn't understand how something about your business worked, but to just keep on trying!? These forums go back too many years for paypal to not do ANYTHING about it. I've just about had enough. I will update if it actually goes through before March 2022. Also if it doesn't.
Login to Me Too

CustomPat
Contributor
Contributor
I get a new loan a few days ago. After nearly 2 months dlgj0906. Just 25% like the last one. But better then nothing. I tried it multiple times nearly daily. I was denied at 9pm, 2 hours later i try it again and was accepted. My code was mostly 0906. One time it was 0905 and once 0908.
Login to Me Too

Turtle24
Contributor
Contributor
Did your loan ever end up going through. We are now suffering the dreaded 0905 code and being denied daily after completing our 4th loan. Waited the 3-5 day period and still denials with no previous limitations and also early payoffs
Login to Me Too

Turtle24
Contributor
Contributor

are you still suffering the dreaded 0905 code? If not, how long did it take before you finally received another offer? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.