Working Capital denial code DLGJ0905

MasterpieceAV
Contributor
Contributor

Was getting error code 0906 it's now changed to DLGJ0905. Received a letter saying my average daily account balance is too low... So I was denied the entire last 12 months applying daily because my sales were up too much and were going up month over month so sales were inconsistent. Now my sales have leveled out again and now it's because I'm not keeping a high enough balance in my acct all the time??? Such b.s. anyone else getting this code too?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

guiloc4
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I got that one today as well. Damm. Yes it might be right. I normally keep about $10000 in the account balance and since 1-2 months now I am always between $100-$1000

so I guess I would have to start from scratch and keep at least $5k -$10k in account 

We have about $330.000 amount in completed loans.

Login to Me Too

MasterpieceAV
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I never have a balance.i. My acct for more then a day or two at a time and every previous working capital loan I've received prior to now never have I had an existing surplus in my acct at all I almost never have more then 100$ if that sitting in my account ever and never have. So the fact that they are saying that is why they aren't approving a.loan again now is garbage because I never have a balance.kn my acct like like.ever really. Not.only that but If I had 5k sitting i my acct I wouldn't need funds right now so wouldn't need capital to work with because that would cover monetary needs for me and my business pretty much whenever. Working capital I assumed we as.to supplement additional that wouldn't be available otherwise to help get business through slow season and or to be able to buy more inventory etc that normally I would not have money siting to purchase with.to.ramp up for.seasonal.sales or.whatever but I digress. Still applying daily to waste my time I guess but hopefully someday I'll be approved again.
Login to Me Too

guiloc4
Contributor
Contributor

oh then is normal.

Yes, I have been funded for $330.000 already in the last year. Don't worry keep applying.

In the past, We were getting a weird code for weeks and the next day you get $120.000 approved. this is what happened to us. We are not worried at all. just keep applying. This is not new, their algorithm is very weird and is very well known in the community.

Login to Me Too

MasterpieceAV
Contributor
Contributor
No it's not.normal I've been applying everyday forma whole.entire.year now.and get denied every single time I had 9 previous loans all paid.of.early not.negative history in my paypal acct my sales went up almost 200% since.same.time.last year and.still denied now Im getting a code I've never seen before. It just says technical error you'll have to start the application over again and that's all it says and gives me this code... DLGJ0599
Login to Me Too

SRTWY
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, this whole thing is normal for PWC.  Lol.  Random and unsubstantiated denials and errors, often lasting days, weeks, or even months for some customers...is part of the PWC experience for almost all of us sooner or later.  I can't tell you how many times I've come across folks who have said "we've had X number of loans through PWC with no issue" but are now experiencing the same garbage problems with it that everyone else has had at some point.  It's been this way for years....since PWC's inception.

The entire system is 100% automated, finicky, and incredibly prone to bugs and errors.  No one (customer service included) knows exactly how it works or why, and the denial reasons and errors are often just random or generic stuff that it spits out when it has an issue.

It's frustrating, I know...but literally all you can do is continue double-checking all your information and all the criteria, and continue applying each day.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be a big enough issue profit-wise for PP or WebBank to actually overhaul the system.

If it makes you feel better, we're going through the same thing.  Four previous loans, stellar history, no red flags, steady increase in sales, you name it...now getting random denials and errors (that change daily and are often outright false) for no particular reason.  It is what it is.

Login to Me Too

Ghostmech2002
Contributor
Contributor
Yep. You can beat yourself up over it, or just accept that Working Capital's algorithm is complete garbage. Your choice.
Login to Me Too

MasterpieceAV
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah the applying everyday is so old going on a year and almost 9 months of everyday denials... Got a letter the other day saying reason was because I had spent to much money in my acct and didn't have a high enough ratio of old to new buyers. Then also said that it was because my balance.in my acct was too high... So on same.letter said it's cause there was too much money in my acct and that I spend too much money in the same.denial letter... lol
Login to Me Too

UtahDiy
Contributor
Contributor
I got my last working capital loan March 2020 haven't paid off June 2020 even with them not taking payments for a month. I did not start using working capital until October 2019. I have had the code 0906 since then for 17 months now. Try to find today got this code. I do not use PayPal as my bank account I use only for credit card financing if they're saying that they're now looking at my average daily account maybe they should be a bank instead of credit card processor I transfer the money into my bank account I'm through I'm moving away from them they take so much in fees from me by the time I pay the merchant fees plus the one and a half percent they charge because they don't like my bank I'm freaking through
Login to Me Too

Dgray517

I am getting the same code and dont know why.  I have gotten 3 previous loans and paid them back and now they are denying me a loan with the same code DLGJ0905.  I have asked them to change that I think if you have paid previous loans and they can see your invoices you have waiting for money coming in that’s a guarantee and you should be approved based on past and present sales.  Cause they are going to get their money it is guaranteed!  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.