Working Capital DLGJ0602

LSRT
Contributor
Contributor

Why am I getting code DLGJ0602 when reapplying for Paypal Working Capital? This is my 5th time. Sales are up, everything seems to be good otherwise. Has anyone ever had this problem and is there any resolution?

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

robynnstorey
Contributor
Contributor

I have had 10 loans, paid off with no issue and have been a long time customers.  I run millions in transactions annually and got a decline as well.  I have called, tweeted, emailed and messaged.  Every person I talk to gives me a different answer.  I am sure they are trying to de-leverage and I guess all of us long time customers, with consistent sales and sales growth are just too risky. 

RMS4937
Login to Me Too

LSRT
Contributor
Contributor

What kind of responses did you receive when calling or speaking with someone online? I get a variety of useless replies from PayPal, either avoiding my questions all together or replying with something that doesn't even make sense.

Login to Me Too

robynnstorey
Contributor
Contributor

Everything from my industry is no longer eligible to a transaction/purchase we processed for a client that’s works for the RNC. Said since we did business with a political organization, it made us ineligible. I tried to say that we only work with people,  not organizations, but again, they blamed it on the algorithm. It’s laughable. One rep told me to go to my bank if I needed a loan, lol. Because it’s so easy to get a bank loan right now.   I tried again today, declined. They say to keep trying, but I’m over it. Looking at other processors. 

RMS4937
Login to Me Too

kimandbar
Contributor
Contributor

Have you found an alternative?

Login to Me Too

Tattoowendell
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever figure it out? I just paid of my 7th loan, did it early too and just got this same message. Customer service said to just keep applying since there’s no penalty to apply over and over.
Login to Me Too

L2BNB
Contributor
Contributor
Having the same problem but keep getting the runaround...
Login to Me Too

Samantha_BelMal
Contributor
Contributor

I have been applying for a few months now. I even paid off my last outstanding loan in half the time using a huge sale, anticipating that everything was ahead of where I was last year. 

I have applied about 30 times now and keep getting a different answer from Paypal as to why. 

I hate to complain as its something they offer without running your credit, but if they are just not accepting loans to the pandemic, they should really be upfront, rather than frustrating clients that depend on this for larger projects and expansions by giving the runaround. 

Login to Me Too

gomusa
New Community Member

I think it might just be that they don't want to or "can't afford" to give out money due to the pandemic but yes, I'd appreciate it if they'd say why that is. I just finished my 4th loan and now nothing. I was looking forward to the assistance but now I'll just have to figure it out elsewhere.

Login to Me Too

Tattoowendell
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get approved or find an aternative? Just paid off my 7th loan early thinking there would be no issue. Now I’m supposedly not eligible because of my industry. Wish I would’ve just kept the few thousand I used to pay off early had I known this would happen.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.