Why is North Dakota excluded from Working Capital loans

MinnesotaMAN
Contributor
Contributor

I understand that North Dakota has now become one of three states where Working Capital loans are not available. Does anyone know what prompted this change? I’ve gotten over 800k in WC loans over the years and this change is devastating to my company. I’m looking for more of an answer than “working capital is not currently available in your state.”

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sdejager
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t understand why this is a help community when nobody can give me an answer. Including the people on the phone! So frustrating as I needed money quickly and never had a problem before. Do they just randomly pick a few states here and there? The phone support person said the states that are ineligible change occasionally, but they had no idea why. I just want it to make some sense!
Login to Me Too

djh5
Contributor
Contributor

I called the state DFI and only got numbers to press.  Never got to anyone.  Finally gave up, had work to do.  I agree that it's a vital part of my business too.  I would think someone at the Department of Financial Institutions would have some insight as to what had changed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.