Why doesnt my paypal credit reflect full balance payment from my balance transfer credit card

Jmspls
New Community Member

I used a balance transfer option on my bank credit card to pay the balance of my paypal credit account 10 business days ago. My bank indicate the transfer was completed and my pay pal credit balance shows as a transaction on my bank credit card but my paypal account doesn't show that the balance  was paid.

1 I did enter the mailing address and account # for my paypal credit correctly..

2. Other balance transfers I did at the same time were completed without a problem

Please advise on best way to resolve

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Jmspls,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that the balance is not reflecting correctly as you have a transferred balance to PayPal Credit. Sometimes, due to technical issue the balance may not appear. In order to get clarification on transferred amount, please reach out to the number found at the bottom of this FAQ so that our Concerned PayPal Credit Team can clarify, explain and help you sort this out as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.