Why does my reader keeps saying hello or welcome but won't read the card inserted?.

ASKDrAPPLEwhite
Contributor
Contributor
My reader keeps saying hello or welcome but won't read the card inserted.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @ASKDrAPPLEwhite,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you're worried about the Zettle not working. Here's the help center article for some trouble shooting for Zettle. If the issue still persists after trouble shooting, please reach out to our merchant tech support team to find if they can help you with the issue or can reach out to Zettle team to find out more about Zettle so that they can look into the issue and help you accordingly.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Vythanh89
Contributor
Contributor

@ASKDrAPPLEwhite  Hello. I think it was because you texted in a long time distance, so the system will think that you have just started the problem, try to text 2 consecutive messages in a short time.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @ASKDrAPPLEwhite,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I understand that you're worried about the Zettle not working. Here's the help center article for some trouble shooting for Zettle. If the issue still persists after trouble shooting, please reach out to our merchant tech support team to find if they can help you with the issue or can reach out to Zettle team to find out more about Zettle so that they can look into the issue and help you accordingly.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ASKDrAPPLEwhite
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks Ayesha 😊. I will let you know if the article helps 😀.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.