Why did Paypal never send me the promised $25 after I purchased $25 in Crypto?

MattyKy99
New Community Member

Paypal recently had a promotion stating that if I purchased $25 in crypto from their site that I would receive $25 in my account for doing just that. Well big surprise, they never sent me the money. I waited 3 weeks, and nothing. I thought it was supposed to be instant. I have since sold the Crypto back to Paypal as I do not have extra money like that, and this "promotion" is the ONLY reason I did it in the first place. For shame, Paypal. For Shame.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Celeste

Hello @MattyKy99,

Thanks for visiting the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you haven't received the promotional offer. If the reward was made available, it will be in the "Offers" section of your PayPal account. Offers are normally sent to your account within approximately 5 business days of the qualifying purchase. Terms & Conditions do apply. For further assistance, you can get in touch with our customer support by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Thank you,

- Celeste

Login to Me Too

peachy007
New Community Member

Where is the "Offers" section of my Paypal account? I have looked everywhere and cannot find it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.