Why can I not find the score card option on my account?

dlwebber812
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

I have seen the scorecard rewards advertised but the way it describes signing up is not available for me. I have gone to my wallet and I can go to the debit and credit like I am going to add a card but I do not have the option to switch to the rewards card to do the final steps and agree. I have tried on computer and phone apps as well. I go to my wallet and it shows all the cards that I have linked and I can link another but I do not have a physical card to get the account number from and have not had any success in trying to sign up for the scorecard rewards. 

How do I enroll in Pay with Rewards?

First, click 'Link Card' from this landing page. Then, follow the steps below to enroll:

1. Log in to your PayPal wallet
  2. Click the wallet button on the top navigation menu
  3. From the left side navigation menu select the ScoreCard Rewards card button on "Get Started" where it says "Start Spending your ScoreCard Rewards Points”
  4. Click on "Agree and Link" on the next page
  5. Click on "Done" to come back to the main page

When I get the step 3. I do not have the option listed above so I am looking for help with this. Does anyone have any advice?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.