Whoohoo a new rejection code on Working Capital - DLGJ0635

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Morning all - i thank Paypal for keeping it interesting by issuing me with a new rejection code but no clue what this one means ?

I really think for the sanity of us hard working business owners that frankly are busy enough trying to make income during a pandemic, it might be good customer relations for Paypal to address this issue with the codes and maybe simply lay out their decision making rather than having us all jumping through hoops

Anyone else got the new code ?

Becky

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Moses30
Contributor
Contributor
Hi yeh had it for 3 days until today when mine changed to DLGJ 0659. Previously had same letters with codes 0644, 0656,0645. Had many loans no problems, a simple yes or no would be better from them. Good luck.Andy.
Login to Me Too

Moses30
Contributor
Contributor
All codes mentioned received since cleared previous loan end of Dec 2020.
Login to Me Too

loopycatuk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I know its been a while, but I wondered if you managed to get a capital loan after this code at all? Mine changed to this 0659 after being 0635 for 3 months. Im holding on to hope! 🙂

Thanks

Cat

Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor
Oh really? I do think a no because message would be so much more use. Good luck to you too Becky
Login to Me Too

Jborron
Contributor
Contributor
I’m always getting new codes and messages. Kept telling me I needed to setup direct deposit for Etsy and eBay and I don’t even sell there. This is my newest code. DLGJ0979
Login to Me Too

arganoildirect
Contributor
Contributor

It is bizarre.. Monday authorised for PPWC up to 8,000 GBP .. Day later DLGJ0635 day after day???

Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor
Did you manage to accept the offer? I couldn't even find the button to apply on my account the other day!!
Login to Me Too

Loopycatuk1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Im now getting this code. Did you ever find out what it meant please and if you got another loan? Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.