Where is the shipping calculator ?

selliott1
Contributor
Contributor

Spent an hour so far trying to find the shipping calculator. Can anyone tell me where it is now ? The archived answers to this question are all over 5 years old and are incorrect. Call in doesn't work, messages are a huge waste of time. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

khurasanminis
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal apparently doesn’t allow us to change shipping anymore. Utter trash customer service.
Login to Me Too

selliott1
Contributor
Contributor

After receiving no help from PayPal (no phone calls or chat are accepted now) I kept looking and looking.

I finally found the shipping calculator here :

Pull down top left user account icon

Select Account Settings->Shipping->Shipping Calculations

It should be under Tools where the PayPal buttons are but for some stupid reason they hid it there.

Login to Me Too

PieceandLove
Contributor
Contributor

I am looking and looking too. I know I set it up before, then changed it, and now I can't find it again. These directions don't work for me. My account icon is in the top right, and the things I see are 'Your Profile' and 'Account Settings'.  There's no shipping or shipping calculations anywhere in there. I am so frustrated. 

Login to Me Too

PieceandLove
Contributor
Contributor

After combing through my browser history, I found it. Putting the link that is working as of today here, in case it will help someone else. It is really absurd that this isn't easier to find.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=_profile-shipping

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.