Where is link to PayPal loan?

racinfastnow
Contributor
Contributor

Where did the paypal loan link go that used to be on the homepage? I can't see what my balance is for my loan now. I have looked all over the site and there is no way to find the link to my loan. I don't understand why something so simple has to be so difficult to find.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @racinfastnowm

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I apologize for the trouble you have had while finding the option of a Loan on the website. I know navigations are very important to keep things simpler and easier to look for. If you are referring to working capital, you can access it by clicking on the login button at the top of the PayPal Working Capital landing page, or from the link on your PayPal account servicing page. Otherwise, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

racinfastnow
Contributor
Contributor

It would help if you would direct me to the PayPal Working Capital Loan Page. I have no idea where that's at either. When I go to the normal PayPal page and you click on login, that is the only thing you can do is login. There are no other options unless your talking about a different page or website for PayPal. The working capital link used to be on the regular PayPal page.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.