Where are the Paypal.Me settings?

mindgem
Contributor
Contributor

Insane! Where are the Paypal.Me settings?

I have my Paypal.me link, in there, there's an old photo and like a title. I really need to change those because they're old.

But I can't find the settings.

When I'm inside my account I click Paypal.Me on the quick link. It takes me to the profile but I can't do anything but copy the link or go to any of the social media links. No settings whatsoever. Google for answers and found an old post that said, "click on the cog wheel next to your logout" this must be years old because there are no cog wheels on my paypal account.

Where do I find the settings so I can change the image and title on my Paypal.Me?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

mindgem
Contributor
Contributor

Nevermind. Found it. but at a very unusual and strange place. Make your interface logical Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Zamzack
Contributor
Contributor
Where did you find it
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Zamzack,

Welcome! I was able to find a Help Center article you may find useful: How do I manage my PayPal.Me link?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.