What is wrong with Pay Pal's websites??

zlloyd1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all, I am confused as to why I am not allowed to post anything here, without being stopped by some ignorant website watchdog program that keeps telling me to 'correct highlighted errors', even though there is nothing highlighted?? Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 11.30.36 PM.png

Also the stupid captcha at the bottom to verify that I am human keeps saying 'verification failed', Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 11.30.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-14 at 11.32.10 PM.pngwhich is equally frustrating.

Has Pay Pal completely lost its ability to run a website, or what?? I mean, I thought they were supposed to be a reliable online entity, but they do not seem to be able to administrate a simple website, which is odd, even though I know they have all used the Covid pandemic as an excuse to take unilateral extended vacations.

I mean is Pay Pal going under, or something?? Have they lost it??

Do I need to search to find a a more tech savvy alternative, to handle my money, or what??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Worachai
Contributor
Contributor
Same here as well, i got no any special text on it and it won't let me posted
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.