What happened to PayPal Reward Points ints that were available for redemption?

GUMBYGIRL
New Community Member
PayPal Rewards Points Available to redeem for Gift Cards, etc ... What happened to the Rewards Points?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @GUMBYGIRL,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and Thank you for posting!

I understand your concern about the reward points. The Reward Program terms indicate that the Reward Points accumulate on a daily basis but may not be available for redemption until the next billing cycle after the purchase. It also states that Reward Points will not accumulate if there is any past due amount owed on the account. If the reward points are not reflecting, it might be due to technical glitch, you may try contacting our customer support team, so they can help you with rewards points are showing on our end. It's possible the website just needs to update to reflect the current amount.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.