What do I owe PayPal credit? It seems to be more

MonstersZ
New Community Member
I'm confused with what I owe PayPal. My owed credit is 1400 but I know I only owe like 600. I have 3 items to pay off and all are in the time frame. All the things I've had in the past are paid off, I think only 1 was late a few days. I'm confused with why its showing an extra 800 on top as there's nothing that states where that is from. All my payments each month have been more than what they've asked for. So I don't understand where this comes from. Any help understanding this? I don't understand what can make that additional unless I was constantly missing payments.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @MonstersZ

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I can certainly understand how confusing your PayPal Credit balance and repayments can be. I'd recommend reviewing your PayPal Credit Activity with their Support Teams to make sure everything lines up. You can find their contact info in this Help Center article. They should be able to lend some guidance on any unrecognized or unauthorized activity. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.