What credit union(s) gets pulled for the PayPal Mastercard?
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Mar-23-2023 02:26 PM
Not sure if disclosed, but what credit union(s) gets pulled for the PayPal Mastercard? I currently have them (Equifax, Transunion, and Experian) frozen for security reasons, so I'd need to unfreeze them prior to applying for the card. Thanks
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Scammed in Security and Fraud
- How to confirm your nubank card on paypal? in Wallet
- Paypal credit card ridiculous APR 28.74%!!!!??? in Products & Services
- Why Can’t I find my PayPal Money Back Mastercard info on my PayPal Login? in Reporting
- Unauthorized Transaction and Request for Refund in Security and Fraud