WORKING CAPITAL DENIED CODE DLGJ0602

cahocreative
Contributor
Contributor

I process over 9K a month in PP transactions and have successfully paid off (early) 2 past Working Capital loans. After researching past threads, it appears getting approved in 2020 is a complete guessing game. Has anyone successfully been approved recently? I reapply weekly as the representative I last spoke to recommended but feel like it is pointless now. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

robynnstorey
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get approved?  I paid my most recent loan yesterday, got an email that it was cleared and to reapply. Immediately denial. I run about $250k in transactions each month, have never missed a payment and have had 12 successful loans. 

RMS4937
Login to Me Too

chunters
Contributor
Contributor
I have same issue. Paid a lump sum off to clear it off. Had the dreaded DLGJ0602 for 3 weeks now.
Login to Me Too

SRTWY
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know why you guys insists on refreshing old threads from one, two, even three years ago constantly for this.  Lol.  There's a new thread nearly every week right now.

PWC is having major problems; virtually no one is getting approved regardless of their situation.  No one has any answers, PWC and WebBank have not said anything, CS has no clue what's going on, and there's no magic tricks to get approved that anyone is aware of.

The program is virtually dead and literally no one knows why.  It's been this way for quite some time now.

Login to Me Too

anonymouse78
New Community Member

It pretty hilarious that they show me a splash screen every time I log in telling me I am pre-approved, email me regularly, and when I go to apply (for like my 7th one)... denied.

Login to Me Too

SRTWY
Contributor
Contributor

@anonymouse78 

Yea, a few people (us included) have had that issue too....new buttons, splash screens, or emails telling us we're pre-approved for another loan and still persistent denials.

Makes me think there's actually something wrong with the application system or algorithm (it wouldn't be the first time over the years there's been issues there) and for some stupid reason they've not noticed or bothered to fix it.  It's astounding.

Personally, I wouldn't care so much except they constantly advertise it to me.  Like seriously, stop wasting my time.  Your program is broken; come back to me when it's actually fixed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.