Using Goods and Services and earning credit card points

nd61
New Community Member

Hey there!

I’m just about to receive a new American Express card and use goods and services for a lot of transactions. Will I still earn American Express points when using goods and services? I’ve seen a few threads say yes but just want to be sure

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @nd61,

Thank you for your post! That's a great question. You may want to check with your card issuer. I believe that the ability may potentially be there, but since it's their program, only they would be able to say for sure. It may also depend on the business type that the individual merchants select for their accounts that will indicate what kind of goods or services are sold by that merchant. So if it does work with some, there is a chance that it may not work with others.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.