UPS labels appear blank and print blank

exoticimports
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I try printing with ups, it charges me, then the label is blank on the screen a well as what it prints. Have to print and cancel over and over and paypal customer service online is horrible. Please help

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

bttf
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same problem for 3 days.

Blank UPS label.

Had to cancel 3 times.

Horrible paypal customer service.

Paypal balance charged and no refund so far.

I posted this to a couple of other threads with the same problem.

When this problem is fixed, could someone please post to let us know?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @exoticimports, @bttf,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues printing shipping labels. Are you having issues printing anything else? Also, have you checked your printer settings to make sure the label shows up during the print preview. I'd recommend reaching out to your printer's manufacturer for basic troubleshooting. After troubleshooting your printer and potentially printing out a test page, I'd recommend trying to Reprint Your Label. If you're still running into issues after that, I'd recommend contacting Customer Support by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Good luck with your labels!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

exoticimports
Contributor
Contributor
I print 800 labels a day and confident it's not my printer. It's PayPal as the label doesn't even show on the screen after I press print. It shows an outline of a printer but nothing in it.
Login to Me Too

exoticimports
Contributor
Contributor
Also I am due back over 100$ due to having to reprint then cancel then try printing then canceling again and again. Also sad PayPal doesn't care.
Login to Me Too

Sis59
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem! Have you found solution yet?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @exoticimports, @Sis59, @bttf

Thank you for getting back to us!! We've found and resolved an issue as of this morning where the UPS label print page has been coming up blank. Make sure to clear you cache, cookies, and browsing history to clear out any old errors that may be lingering. Apologies for the inconvenience this caused. If you're still experiencing issues as of today, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance.

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

YLS1

As of this morning, it was still broken according to the 2 times that I called phone support. I made 5 UPS labels last week to keep testing and that money still has not returned to my account so I cannot keep paying for more to test. Is there an updated ETA?

Thank you

Login to Me Too

exoticimports
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue. I can't print uos labels. They print blank and also on the screen show no image of the label other than the outline
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.