Transfer money from Paypal prepaid Master Card to PayPal Debit Card

CentPenmeyNickl
Contributor
Contributor
This there anyway to transfer money from my Palpay prepaid Master Card to my PayPal debit card? My prepaid Master Card has been hacked. I have filed a report already with PayPal but the problem I am having is that PayPal started the investigation and as they confirm each transaction they credit my account back. I have not received my new Master Card & I need access to my funds. Is there any hope for me! Lol
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @CentPenmeyNickl

Welcome to the PayPal Community! This is a great question. I can certainly understand the need to transfer funds from your Prepaid card to your PayPal account. Currently, the only transfer options available between your Prepaid card and PayPal is from your PayPal account to your Prepaid card. However, you should be able to add your Prepaid card onto your PayPal account and use it as a funding source if needed. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

awaismlk
Contributor
Contributor

awais [removed] my new master dabit card please link to paypal account [removed] my payment isuue my new card not accpted old please link to paypal account thankss

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @awaismlk

Thanks for visiting our Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with your card on file. I'm a bit unclear as to what your concern may be, but here are a few Help Center articles I think you may find useful: 

How do I update my debit or credit card on PayPal?

How do I confirm my credit or debit card with PayPal?
Why can’t I link my credit or debit card to my PayPal account?

If you're still running into issues after that, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.