Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

sirgrendel
Contributor
Contributor

I've added the code for a buy now button on my website, but when I click the button, I'm brought to a screen with "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

After viewing some other forums/videos, most suggest I turn off "Encrypted Website Payments" from the "Website Payment Preferences" page.

I have done this, but I still get this message. please how do I fix this?  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @sirgrendel,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand that you are having trouble with PayPal Buttons. According to the error you're receiving, it sounds like your account may not be in good standing for the buttons to function appropriately. Have you logged into your account recently? Please visit the Resolution Center to review if there are any outstanding issues. If you need assistance locating the Resolution Center, please click on 'Help' at the bottom of your PayPal page and it will be the first option under the Search bar at the top of the new page.

Additionally, you can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us (when available) at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Message Us

Direct Message

Instant Message

I hope this helps!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.