Temporary Mastercard

Fabio1959
Contributor
Contributor

I am waiting for a paypal Mastercard debit is it different than the temporary card to purchase at CVS, I need to pay a bill in person to a vendor so does it have numbers like a credit card? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fabio1959 

It’s a personalized version of the temporary card and shall also have the account number, CCV number and exp date on it.

Note: When you purchase the temporary card at a retail location and make an initial value load of up to $500, you will have the use of a temporary card with limited functionality: the temporary card cannot be reloaded with additional funds and it will expire 120 days from the date of purchase. In order to have access to more features of the card account, including receipt of a personalized card, access to the Virtual Account feature, and the ability to make additional value loads, you must activate the card and verify your identity following the instructions that accompany the temporary card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.