Synchrony Bank

Temp20230526DD
New Community Member

Has anyone received an email stating that PayPal Credit will now be taken over by Synchrony Bank with changes being made not only to fees but to payment due date? I received this notification today 04/11/19. I also received some goofy spam about making a .99 payment for nursing home care services???

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Rich

Thank you all for taking part in the PayPal community.

Any questions regarding PayPal Credit can usually be answered here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit/faq

There is also direct contact information near the bottom of the page as well. I hope this helps!

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

jojodrodro
New Community Member

I got this too just a few hours ago. It's not clear what will be happening. Have you found any other answers?

If I'm being transferred over to someone else, I'm closing my account.

Login to Me Too

father_bill
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has not shipped my  virus masks, gloves or toliet paper I should have credits on ,y account. Paypal allows people to cheat and steal from us.

Login to Me Too

Starpo
Contributor
Contributor
Not sure if you found the solution to your problem. But what this means is that this collection agency is now over your PayPal credit. If you call them and speak to a representative, they will be able to assist you. They will ask for your account number and if you dont have it, you can give your social. Ask about any outstanding balances and they will let you know the remaining amounts and set up payments if that is what you want to do. It is honestly a huge hassle! My account was closed so, even though they are collecting the debt, I am unable to log on to the site to pay off the debt myself and I have to call them and get the payments process. Which is just a hassle on my end.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Rich

Thank you all for taking part in the PayPal community.

Any questions regarding PayPal Credit can usually be answered here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit/faq

There is also direct contact information near the bottom of the page as well. I hope this helps!

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

jraiders43l
Contributor
Contributor

NO I DIDN'T KNOW, AND NOW I CAN'T PAY MY BILL

Login to Me Too

jraiders43l
Contributor
Contributor

AGENT!!!!

Login to Me Too

jraiders43l
Contributor
Contributor

I NEED A PHONE #

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.