Spendable rewards in the app.

yozer
New Community Member

What are the spendable rewards in the paypal mobile app section under wallet? All i have seen is how to use spendable credit rewards, and this is not it. I am confused, as my spendable rewards says £20.00} and i dont know how to use this or if it is a bug.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

FezzyB
Contributor
Contributor
I have accumulated £16.** and unable to transfer to balance to withdraw to bank account and very confused also.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @yozer and @FezzyB,

Welcome to our community help forum ad thanks for posting!

I am happy to help you with your inquiry about Pay with rewards. PayPal may allow you to redeem rewards associated with your eligible card(s) when making a purchase with your account through PayPal’s Pay with Rewards program. More details about Pay with rewards can be seen here. You cannot transfer these rewards to your bank/card. 

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

FezzyB
Contributor
Contributor
actually this reward was from tiktok. i referred new users to the TikTok app and it let me choose to redeem points as either Amazon Vouchers or PayPal Money. So now I want to use this money that is showing in my spendable rewards can someone anyone help me please?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @FezzyB,

To receive payments, you need to confirm the email address and verify your PayPal account. I would suggest you to reach out to Tiktok support team to find out the terms and conditions in order to redeem the rewards to your PayPal account. 

Good luck,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.