Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Financing, payments

Options
KanSmart
Contributor
Posted on

in June 2018 I placed an order using "special financing" - pay by Jan 2019 and no interest due.

I make payments each month to my PayPal credit account and yet the balance for my Special Financing order remains the same.

Is there a way to make payments only to that particular item???

12 REPLIES 12

Options
EricJL
New Community Member
Can a community mod answer this question please? Many would like to know this answer. Thanks

Options
bendesignsweb
Contributor

Agreed, I'm having the same problem and trying paypal support via twitter.

Please can we get an answer on this?!!!

Options
bendesignsweb
Contributor

I've managed to solve my specific issue (hopefully) and I've posted my answer here:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Credit/2-Special-Financing-Purchases-Active-how-to-pay-ba...

Options
thiakae
Contributor
I recently had this problem and found out after calling, that it is not allocated to your special financing promotional amount unless you call and ask them to allocate a payment over the minimum payment towards the amount on your special financing. You have to call in! Or will not be applied to that 0% special financing offer.

Options
Maxwcr
New Community Member
Thank you! This is so helpful! I was getting so frustrated. SMH.

Options
Denabug90
Contributor
How long does it take to show up on your special finance payment after you call in I've called him twice and it's still showing the original balance that I've paid nothing

Options
Rosenbeck
Contributor
This is unbelievable. PayPal needs to fix this!! They know they can! Why aren’t they?!

Options
Rosenbeck
Contributor
PayPal needs to fix the problem with paying off Special Financing. Many, many people are having a problem with this. Meanwhile, PayPal is making a lot of money from interest on this.

Options
br86

And thats the obvious reason why they arent fixing this. Super shady practice

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.