Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50001

atikovi
Contributor
Contributor

Why do get this message when I try to print a label and how do I get around it?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Temp20230526CU
New Community Member

Go to your wallet and change you preferred way to pay. Mine was set up to a new bank card so I changed it to my PP balance then it worked. I've read also.. if you don't want to use your balance then you have to have your bank account set up, not just the card.. and vise versa.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

Temp20230526CU
New Community Member

Go to your wallet and change you preferred way to pay. Mine was set up to a new bank card so I changed it to my PP balance then it worked. I've read also.. if you don't want to use your balance then you have to have your bank account set up, not just the card.. and vise versa.

Login to Me Too

atikovi
Contributor
Contributor

Why should I have to  change my preferred way to pay? I get 2% cash back with my credit card so I have no intention of changing it. Paypal should get it's act together and fix the problem.

Login to Me Too

atikovi
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem again today. Getting ERRORCODE-50001. Is anybody at Paypal listening before I switch shipping methods?

Login to Me Too

gritts_bricks
Contributor
Contributor

And we move into 2021 and the problem has returned....

'Unable to print the requested postage label at this time. The following error occurred.

We are unable to serve your request at the moment. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-53001'

Login to Me Too

kballgetlost
New Community Member

I get this every time I have tried to create a shipping label. Everything is there and I hit calculate shipping cost and I get the "unable to process your request right now" every single time. Whats the deal? I've tried through a computer, through my phone, my husband's phone......so it has to be a system error.

Login to Me Too

cameronx
New Community Member

I've been getting this same message since the beginning of the month, not sure what to do

Login to Me Too

Pwilly07
Contributor
Contributor

I have many fish orders and aquarium plants to ship and it is ticking me off.  I am not paying full price at UPS or USPS especially when I forwarded the discount to the buyer!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.