Shipping charges for different countries

essdeeay
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I manage a Business Paypal account for a not-for-profit organisation. We have several Paypal buttons to allow people to buy CDs from our website. 99% of buyers are UK based, and the shipping is automatically added to their order at checkout. However, occasionally someone from another country buys a CD and isn't happy when we have to refund the payment or ask them to pay another bit of shipping to cover the increased costs. Is there a way to allow the customer to adjust shipping at checkout? We could put a note on the selling page to contact us if delivery is not to the UK, and could advise them to enter the correct postage. Is that the best way of doing this, or are there other ways?

Many thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Curiouser_Mag
New Community Member

So that's it?

No answer to this question? How on earth does every bloody entity I buy **bleep** off of do it, then?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Curiouser_Mag 

If you would like someone to give up their time to respond to your post then I suggest you start your own thread and ask your question politely.

We can't answer everyones thread as this is a community user to user advice forum and we log in when we can to try and help polite posters.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.