Shipping calculator does not update shipping as purchase quantity for an item is increased

VentureXT
New Community Member

Hi, I've been searching far and wide and think the issue maybe that I am using the Vietnam PayPal business platform and there's a bug.

When an item is added to the checkout cart, the shipping charge is displayed correctly for that item. However when I increase or decrease the quantity for that line item, the shipping charge stays the same. It is the same whether order 1 of the item, or 10 of the item. When I add a second different item, it has a shipping charge as well, but it also doesn't change when the quantity is changed. That is just a basic functionality disconnect -- makes no sense for the shipping charge to be the same regardless of quantity.

I am overriding any profile settings, but have not set any there anyways. Very basic flat rate based on purchase value ranges, or % based on these ranges. I'm used to a lot more flexibility but can't understand why the basic quantity adjustment to shipping charges is not working.

I'd be so grateful if someone could point me to my mistake.

Thanks very much in advance!

Usman

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.