Shipping Tools

Chez15
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the UK & have a business account, the shipping calculations which I have had for years and has worked fine, is now not working. 

I had an old website that wasn't mobile friendly but used to use the HTML system, 2yrs ago I changed the website to make it mobile friendly with Vistaprint (which I have always had) the postage calculator has always worked, I changed the postage in January & its stopped working since then, I've been in touch with Paypal on many occasions & they have said it's all working fine & they said  postage calculator only works with the HTML system - However I have not used this system since new website for 2 years & its been working fine. They have sent info across on what else to do but all the info is old & can't find the instructions they are telling me. 

I've copied & pasted this from part of what they sent, however I can't find anything that relates from number 2 - 4 

Access the Shipping Calculations page

The first time that you set up shipping rates, the page sequence is tailored for creating your initial shipping regions, methods, and rates.

To add shipping regions, methods, and rates for the first time:

1. Log in to your PayPal business account at paypal 

Click your profile name in the top right corner of your account and then click Account Settings.

2. From the left menu, click My selling tools.
  3. In the Shipping my items section, click the Update link next to Shipping calculations.
  4. You might see the Shipping Calculations setup page if you're accessing this feature for the first time

If anyone help that would be great because at the moment with the postage calculator not working, everything on my website is free shipping - which does not work for my business

Thanks 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SarahMarks
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having a similar issue. I can no longer access the shipping-profile set up for a business account. Every time I attempt to access or make shipping changes the system gives me an error message. I've contacted customer service by telephone, as well as, by placing a help/trouble ticket (which they cancelled because they said it had to be sent to a different programming department for resolution). 

Login to Me Too

Chez15
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal have contacted me again, to basically say there is nothing that they can do, which is really frustrating. I have had to admit defeat & have free shipping ( which means I have had to put the costs up of my products on the website, I really didn't want to do this but have found no other way) 

Messages have been going on for about 4 months to Paypal to sort it out (was not happy with them & still not but I have to continue with my business so needed to solve this asap so decided I just had to admit defeat & have free shipping but put the prices of my products up) 

I hope you find a solution, please let me know if you do 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.