ShipStation Errors? They switched me and now I can't ship!

AdvBricks
Contributor
Contributor

So PayPal finally switched me over to ShipStation. Instant failure. It said that everything connected OK, but on the first label I got some error about being unable to add funds from Wallet. Then I switched browsers to try again, and now I'm getting "Error fetching order. Please refresh or try again later."

The *#!@$ thing won't even show my orders, let alone allow me to print postage. PayPal just completely **bleep** my business for the foreseeable future.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I need to print postage! I hate it when they make an "upgrade" that is really a downgrade!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Calculon

Yep, getting the same. I'm trying to ship something out today and am completely blocked. How could they let this happen?

Login to Me Too

Ch3MS
Contributor
Contributor

Same here... I talked to a ShipStation customer service rep and he confirmed a few things. Once they force yo to switch, is no way to ship a label through paypal unless it is through shipstation and shipstation is currently not working with the paypal integration. They recommended that I go use USPS website. This means that I will have to print every label one at a time and manually associate each tracking number with each paypal transaction. I have near 50 orders that I had tried to ship earlier but came across this problem. What usually takes me 10-20 min on the old awesome paypal multi-order shipping platform will now take me hours. I am super bummed that they forced the switch. Please bring back the original paypal multi-order shipping!

Login to Me Too

Fiamma23
New Community Member

Same! I just keep getting an Internal Error Message.  WHY do they do this during the busiest time of the year!!!

Login to Me Too

LLConsign
Contributor
Contributor

Can't complete the shipping transaction or print labels since PP moved to ShipStation - get the same error every time "Internal Server Error".  Tried different browsers, clearing cookies/cache... this is causing major problems with my business.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.