ShipStation - Can we print multiple labels - HELP

dreamsicle4
Contributor
Contributor

I am not liking this new ShipStation.  I have been using PayPal multi shipping for years and loved it. 

Are we able to print multiple labels at once I am seeing that when I put in my shipping information it immediately wants me to purchase that label

Am I doing something wrong is there a way to do multiple labels at once like we could from PayPal....IF not would love other recommendations 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Aarc123
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @dreamsicle4,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I understand that you are looking for the option to print multiple labels. Please be informed that you will be able to utilize the bulk label printing feature on the Ship Station platform, which will replace the multi-order shipping option available on PayPal. For more details on Shipping station, please click here.

I hope this information helps. 

Aarthi

Login to Me Too

dreamsicle4
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried using the new shipstation but it doesn't do the multi shipping as it did in PayPal.  In PayPal I could update all my information on all the items I wanted to print, then print all those label.  I have not found a way to do that in shipstation.  I have only been able to print one label at a time and I cannot update multiple packages and then print those labels.  If I am missing something would love for someone to share how to update all my packages and then print them.  Been using Paypal multi ship for years, this new way is more time consuming and just unfortunate that feature is not supported.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.