Send invoice after receiving payment

sonalbahl
Contributor
Contributor

On Saturday, I sent the payment link and received through the quick 'get paid' tab. Now after paying, the client got back to me today Monday, asking for an invoice, for tax purproses. How do I do that, without creating a new invoice (because he's already paid)

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Catballi
Contributor
Contributor
Apologies that this solution requires creating a new invoice: 1.) Copy previous invoice if had been created/create a new invoice and inform the client to basically ignore the notification as it's part of the solution 2.) Once created, go to unpaid invoices and select "record a payment" (or whatever button option is similar) 3.) Select PayPal as the payment option and enter the amount paid 4.) Your invoice will then go into the paid invoices category and should show to the client that it's paid in their history

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Catballi
Contributor
Contributor
Apologies that this solution requires creating a new invoice: 1.) Copy previous invoice if had been created/create a new invoice and inform the client to basically ignore the notification as it's part of the solution 2.) Once created, go to unpaid invoices and select "record a payment" (or whatever button option is similar) 3.) Select PayPal as the payment option and enter the amount paid 4.) Your invoice will then go into the paid invoices category and should show to the client that it's paid in their history
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.