Return Shipping on Us -

MrCrouton
Contributor
Contributor

have followed instructions sent by PayPal and activated account but cannot find a link to reclaim shipping charges have now spent a few hours on the phone with pay pal have sent emails to  telusinternational but have had no solution from PayPal staff or no response from telus can anyone on here help resolve this ? Have tried on iPhone and iPad safari and laptop google chrome Getting extremely frustrated at it was PayPal who insisted I returned incorrect and damaged goods, even though I was sceptical , to China at my expense as this was the only way to progress the refund 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MrCrouton
Contributor
Contributor

Finally got an answer to my problem from Telus. As my account was originally set up years ago as a business account (I sold a few possessions on eBay) the “return shipping on us “ options do not appear on business accounts and have to be processed manually by Telus . You have to contact them by email and when requested send photographs of the package and postal receipt and agree to their terms and conditions at <Removed>

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrCrouton 

If you activated the link BEFORE you made the transaction then click on that transaction and the return shipping link is at the bottom of that details page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MrCrouton
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks but activated after I shipped it back and there is no link to refund on the transaction page
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrCrouton 

Think you have to activate it only once and then you can use it for any transactions AFTER that.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MrCrouton
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for responding , your reply hasn’t helped , telus has not responded , PayPal call centre cannot help they have told me to wait until the package has been received in China and they will maybe do a manual adjustment - looks like a case of computer says no !very disappointing and not a good experience
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrCrouton 

If you didn't activate the link before and its been on paypal accounts for years then no reply will be helpful will it.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MrCrouton
Contributor
Contributor
Apologies , No offence intended - just saying I am disappointed with the PayPal customer service experience not your responses - Package is now back in China and out for delivery so hopefully PayPal will be able to correct this manually.
Login to Me Too
Solved

MrCrouton
Contributor
Contributor

Finally got an answer to my problem from Telus. As my account was originally set up years ago as a business account (I sold a few possessions on eBay) the “return shipping on us “ options do not appear on business accounts and have to be processed manually by Telus . You have to contact them by email and when requested send photographs of the package and postal receipt and agree to their terms and conditions at <Removed>

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrCrouton 

Thank you for that information, I learnt more than you on this one.

I didn't realise there was a difference for business accounts, cheers.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.