Question about the paypal cash debit card

Temp20210723A
New Community Member

ok i got my paypal card, all is good. but is there monthly fees like other prepaid debit cards. alot of cards charge between 5-8 bux a month for usage unless u load x amount of dollars. im just tryin to figure out, can this be a good card if i wanna put money onto it and save it.... saving for a vacation just wanna be able to put money on it and put the card up.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ktkat420
Contributor
Contributor
The paypal cash debit card isn't a prepaid card at all. Its a debit card connected directly to your paypal balance. There's no monthly fees for having this card. There is also a paypal prepaid card you can get but it's not directly from paypal and you either purchase it at a store or request one through a separate website. That card has a $5 per month fee. But the card you're inquiring about has no fee and you can load money into your paypal and as long as you don't spend it, it'll just keep building up. I hope that answered your question!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.