Purchase made with PAYPAL in 4 by accident after selecting Afterpay

Candlewick5
New Community Member

I recently made a purchase and used Afterpay then when going back to the order screen accidentally selected PAYPAL in 4. My cc was debited and shows as pending however the merchant  only accepted Afterpay and shows no Paypal. Now my PAYPAL has no record of the transaction amount or purchase.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Candlewick5

Welcome! Thanks for visiting our Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a recent transaction. I understand this must be a bit concerning. Is it possible you checked out as a Guest? That's normally the main reason you wouldn't see the transaction on your PayPal account. You should have still received an email confirming the transaction has begun if you checked out as a Guest, and you should be able to find a transaction ID there. With or without that ID, preferably with, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to check on the status of your transaction or see what next steps may be available. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.