Problems with preferred card not being able to be used for pay in 4

rosemel183
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I’m suddenly having trouble with my preferred card not being able to be used for pay in 4 transactions. Card validity is still fine. System is asking me to update card details for existing plan as well.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rosemel183 

Is it near its expiry date?

Have you confirmed it?

Does the billing address of the card match your paypal account address?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rosemel183
Contributor
Contributor
Yes everything is fine with card and I’ve had no issues with it until last couple of weeks. Still can use card for regular transactions plus can do pay in 4 transactions on other cards. Really unsure what the problem could be
Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @rosemel183

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! 

If you want to make future payments with a new funding instrument, you can change your payment method by logging into your PayPal account, going to Pay in 4 and selecting the Pay in 4 plan you want to change. There, click Change under “Payment Method” to update your information or choose a new way to pay.

If your payment method will expire before your Pay in 4 plan ends, you can update your information by following the same steps (above) or update your information in your PayPal wallet by logging into your PayPal account, clicking Wallet, choosing the funding instrument you want to update and click Update.

I hope this can help. Have a nice day! 

Rebecca 
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

reneel2006
New Community Member

Where do I locate the Pay in 4 plans? Per, "... PayPal account, going to Pay in 4 and selecting the Pay in 4 plan you want to change." Thanks! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.