Please help uninstall the PP Honey extension on iOs Safari

AydenBremner
Contributor
Contributor

I’m a satisfied PayPal user, for years, generally happy with it. Very useful. Problem is I was encouraged to install the Honey extension on Safari e and now I’m not seeing any way to remove it in PP or my phone settings. Please assist

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @AydenBremner,

Welcome to our community forum and thanks for posting here!

I understand that you're looking to uninstall the Honey browser extension. The steps to remove the Honey browser extension depending on which browser you're using and the device can be found here.

I hope this information helps you!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

LT057
New Community Member

I want to remove it from safari on iPad

Login to Me Too

ScudB
New Community Member

The link you provided is irrelevant since it's about removing the extension from desktop browsers, while the OP explicitly says that he wants to remove the iOS extension.

Login to Me Too

T-CO
Contributor
Contributor
I’m not sure what the original intention was behind question was, but I came here trying to remove Honey pop ups on all my devices. I appreciate the advice for the desktop extension, but had to go to a different website to figure out how to remove from my iPhone. For anyone with the same issue, I went to Settings, Safari, and then Extensions. Was able to delete PayPal Honey there.
Login to Me Too

RandomNumber
Contributor
Contributor

No, he wants to know (and so do I) how to remove the extension from  iOS.

Login to Me Too

RandomNumber
Contributor
Contributor

I figured it out.   

1. Delete the Paypal app.

2. Use the website to access Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Wwwwwarrrr
New Community Member
This worked for me. Shame I had to delete the app. At least I don’t use it much.
Login to Me Too

MjtMjtMjt
Contributor
Contributor
On your IPhone: Settings > Safari > Extensions > Paypal Honey > Turn Off
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.