Contributor
PayPal chat bot is sending me in circles
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CrankyHobo 

ok, but as you haven't actually stated where your transaction is pending hard to advise.

Pending where?

pending echeque TO your paypal balance from a buyer?
pending IN your paypal balance for an Ebay sale as a new seller?
pending IN your paypal balance for an off-Ebay sale as a new seller?
pending TO a company with you as the buyer?
pending / unclaimed to a seller?
pending / unclaimed with a cancel option to a seller?
pending withdrawal to your bank account?
pending adding funds to your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CrankyHobo
Contributor
Contributor
I've got 2 "pending" pay in 4 transactions, the chat bot says I have to ask the merchant to cancel my purchase but the merchant can't see my transactions 🙄
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hi everyone! Thank you @kernowlass for getting this thread going. We appreciate all the time you lend on our forum. 

Hello @CrankyHobo, welcome! I can understand trying to get to the bottom of pending Pay in 4 transactions can be a bit frustrating. If you the merchant is having issues seeing the transaction on their end, you might want to reach out to our Customer Support to check the status of the transaction. There may be an issue with the transaction if you haven't started the completed the first payment of the payment plan, but our Support teams should be able to get to the bottom of it. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.