Pending for a long time

xaslie
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. 

I bought 2 digital gift cards from GameStop. It's been about 8 days and my transactions are still pending. When I asked GameStop, they informed me about contacting PayPal about this situation. My orders can not be seen on GameStop's website, however, I can see them on PayPal. I really don't know what do to. Can you please help me with this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @xaslie,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent digital gift purchase. Normally, we’ll process your order and email you or your recipient (if you’re sending it as a gift) a link to your gift card. It will usually be sent within a few hours, but it can take up to 24. Since it sounds like you still haven't received the digital gift yet, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

xaslie
Contributor
Contributor

I even contacted them, however, I didn't get any response message from your support. I really do not know what to do about this problem. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @xaslie,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not yet received a response from Customer Service. If you do not have any responses in your Secure Message Center, please try reaching out again via one of the options listed on the Contact Us page. You also have the option to send a PM via Facebook or a DM via Twitter, if you use either or those.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.