Paypal.me Link

oiriga
New Community Member
Hey Everyone, I live in Kenya, I am to receive cash from the U.K using PayPal but I am unable to create a PayPal.me link, it's as if in my country the link is inaccessible. How will I create the link? In my account, under "settings" there is no Paypal me link. I'll appreciate your help. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @oiriga,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues setting up a PayPal.me profile. It is true that PayPal services to vary from country to country. After a bit of research I was able to find PayPal.me is not currently offered in Kenya at this time. You can see where PayPal.me is currently offered here. I would recommend reviewing the following Help Center article on How to receive money through PayPal for further assistance. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.