Paypal.me Cover Photo Size

RedArnold
New Community Member

Hi there!

I can't find this answer anywhere. What are the dimensions for the cover photo on paypal.me?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

drome22
Contributor
Contributor

@flowwolf is absolutely correct. Thanks. Uploading the header / cover image via the phone app avoids the fuzzy compression. I too had struggled with this for a while. To ensure clarity on hi-res displays, I created a 1080 x 620 header image (any important text should be placed in the top half of the image to avoid being covered by your profile photo and info). I then sent to my iPhone via AirDrop, logged into the PayPal app, tapped the PayPal.me @myname link to edit my profile and select the cover photo from my camera roll / photo library. It worked out perfectly.

Login to Me Too

Juliamusher

I did exactly what @drome22 said, but my image is still blurry and pixelated. What size and type of file did you upload? I uploaded one of the aspect ratio you gave. It was a jpg. RBG color space, not more than 92 kB. Frustrating to say the least, but any additional help would be appreciated. TIA.

Login to Me Too

LEGroup
New Community Member

thank you. I will be doing that next and I believe you are right.

Login to Me Too

boris4Dbiz

@flowwolfThank you so much! I tried changing the size to 480x265 but to no avail, just as people commented... and after that I saw your comment and gave it a go, and voila! Works! 😄

Login to Me Too

joepliu

AS @flowwolf, mentioned, this has to be done on mobile. You can fiddle all you want with sizes and resolutions on desktop, but it doesn't seem to work. If you upload using the mobile app, it works without any issue. 

Login to Me Too

paulkent

I've had the pixelated, blurry affect too. I am wondering whether the images first need to approved by an administrator? It might be a security measure.

Login to Me Too

claytonzeimet
Contributor
Contributor

Login with the mobile phone app, click on your profile picture, then click your @ username which should be in blue (in the app).

This should take you to your profile in the mobile app.

If you upload a standard image of any type on the mobile app, it will come thru as clear and easy to see with no blurs or anything. Just make sure your desired content is in the middle. My preference is a 4:6 ratio.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.