Paypal invoice layout, spacing and font changed overnight

EdenInLove
Contributor
Contributor

My invoices look terrible and seem to have lost spacing and changed font from what I'm used to.  The invoices display different until printing or saving a pdf.  I've created over 70 invoices this year but it's the first time the invoices are displaying the way they do.  Even old invoices look different when trying to reprint.  Anyone know where I can check settings or update the font so it prints or displays normally?  I've checked on multiple computers and have the same results.   Change seemed to happen just last night and continues this morning. 

thanks!

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EdenInLove 

Probably a glitch as there’s no way to customize fonts/layout of invoice.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

hammerted
Contributor
Contributor

Same. It looks awful. I'm reluctant to send this to clients, since it looks so unprofessional.

Login to Me Too

Texas-87
New Community Member

I am having the same issues with spacing and font problems ever since Paypal dropped "Classic" Invoicing (which was perfect for my purposes).  Now the on screen version looks good but when I print the invoice it's really lame looking, an embarrassment to send to clients. When the invoice is scaled to fit a standard letter page the text is barely readable and the spacing is gone, causing all the information to be jumbled together in a cluster rather than spaced appropriately. I have tried working with the new templates and my printed invoices are the same.

Login to Me Too

forthekill
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure why this is marked solved, since this issue is clearly still occurring. I am hoping to find an answer from CS, but I don't expect they'll be able to help. Very frustrating to suddenly have a broken layout. It's some kind of CSS issue most likely.

Login to Me Too

liteman
Contributor
Contributor

So far the only responses have been from users suffering the same problem, there seems to be no solution so far. We are experiencing the same problem: font changes, page size altered so that the invoice details spill out the righthand side of the printed invoice - what previously looked like professionally prepared invoices now look amateur and not fit for purpose. Surely there's a way to change the "print" settings hidden somewhere in the bowels of PP.

Login to Me Too

cameelah
Contributor
Contributor

And it's even worse now, they changed the font size, so the invoices look like a half-blind grandma created them in Word in 1996. Absolutely terrible, and unprofessional, I just printed them out and I'm shocked. There's no option for how to customize this, why PayPal??? It looked very nice before, modern, simple, now it's absolutely horrible!!! 

Login to Me Too

MosesRobles
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal, when will this be fixed?  Our invoices look horrible!!!  Please reply.  Help us. 

[Removed]

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @MosesRobles and everyone,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. We certainly appreciate your feedback regarding how the invoicing looks as well it's formatting issue. I can certainly understand how important it is for your invoices to be formatted and displayed properly. I don't have a specific time-frame on when it will be reviewed, but I'll certainly forward your feedback onto the proper teams for review. In the mean-time, you may want to check if the invoice is displayed any differently in any different browsers. If it does, we'd be happy to hear that feedback as well. 

Thank you all for your time, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Sorry for the second post everyone. Also, there's normally an option to provide feedback on most pages on our site. I'd recommend voicing your concerns there as well. You should see a blue tab on the right hand side that says "Feedback". 

Thank you again everyone!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.