Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal credit switching Due Date

Options
ramondo11111
Contributor
Posted on

My due date for PP credit has been the same (9th of month since 2017) this statement  it has changed to he 7th with a $40 late payment fee. This sounds like a fast grab for some bucks. Look at your statements NOW.  I realize they can change at any time But a prominent notification would have been nice.

1 REPLY 1

Paypal credit switching Due Date

Options
Smote
Contributor

Mine has always been the 27th of the month for the last 10+ years.  I went to pay today (the 26th) after being out of town & without my computer for a week and discovered they had randomly changed my due date to the 25th!?  I only got a notification 6 days ago which means I wasn't even around for it.  I'm beyond furious and currently chatting with support to get this sorted out.  

edit:  they will remove any associated fees but kept claiming that the information was posted on my previous statement.  I have yet to see it but now paypal seems to be down for me and I am unable to log in and check previous statements as I am getting a bad gateway request issue.  I was told they will mail me the notice.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.