Paypal Mastercard not working with Paypal account

fafdsafadsfasd
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issues as the people here:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Products-Services/Paypal-Mastercard-not-working-with-Paypal-acco...

I've tried to call in with both Paypal and Synchrony and they haven't been able to help me like the people in this post. Anyone from Paypal able to do what they have for them? I just want to be able to pay with my Paypal Cashback card and get that 3% from my Paypal account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Grimreepr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Did you register it as a way to pay on your PayPal account?  Check your attached cards/bank accounts and see if it is attached as a form of accepted payment.  If it isn't, add it.  If it is, contact PayPal support, Help > Contact us> email phone or online chat.  Submit your information there and they will better be able to help you.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Grimreepr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Did you register it as a way to pay on your PayPal account?  Check your attached cards/bank accounts and see if it is attached as a form of accepted payment.  If it isn't, add it.  If it is, contact PayPal support, Help > Contact us> email phone or online chat.  Submit your information there and they will better be able to help you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.