Paypal Honey

youngpunk
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I have a situation with PayPal honey. The support team is not responding for over half a year. I have over 300000 honey gold and I can't withdraw to gift cards or PayPal itself. My points is labeled as POSTED. Me and my friend bought the same product and his points is COMPLETED and could withdraw to his PayPal account. We bought it even at the same time. As I mentioned the support team is not responding and the articles does not provide any information about this situation. So if someone can handle this manually or withdraw for me manually it would be very good. I'm looking for a reply thanks!
Photo:
https://prnt.sc/iQJeFyvbARBm 

youngpunk_0-1677664017283.png

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_paula

Hi @youngpunk

I am sorry to hear you are having such issues using your rewards. 

As this is a PayPal community forum we wouldn't be able to take any action on your account however I do see there is a chat option on the Honey website that may be able to help you. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

hailsrv

having the same issue. no way to contact them other than the email they never respond to - or the unhelpful AI in the chat that NEEDs to be a real person. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @hailsrv and @justmikegs,

Thank you for visiting our community help forum!

My apologies for the inconvenience you’ve experienced with redeeming points in PayPal honey. Sometimes due to technical glitches, you may face issues while taking an action. Please try clearing cache and cookies from your browser or try using a different browser or device. You can find the possible reasons of PayPal Rewards Redemption Issues and tips here

If you still face the issues, please reach out to the support team to get this checked further. Chat feature is still available at the bottom right of Honey support page. You can contact the team with the chat option during business hours. 

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

justmikegs
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have tried four different browsers, used the private and incognito functions, and cleared the cache.  I have tried to use the chat for hours at a time, and none one has responded.  This is a huge problem, and PayPal needs to address this directly instead of giving basic hints.  There must be some internal communication that you can use to address these issues.  I have wasted hours emailing and chatting with Honey over the past 4 to 6 months and still have not gotten any response besides autoresponders.

PAYPAL HAS FAILED ITS USERS AND HAS LEFT THEM HIGH AND DRY.

Login to Me Too

justmikegs
Contributor
Contributor

I am having trouble with my PayPal Honey Issues and have tried to reach out via email, but have not received a response from over ten attempts in the last 4 to 6 months. The online chat feature has also been removed, and I have been unable to redeem my 22,000 points to my linked PayPal account or gift cards. As a PayPal user (Personal and Business accounts), I would appreciate it if you could contact the Honey team on my behalf. I can provide my account and contact information through DM or another private method. It would be helpful if PayPal could address the lack of support and response to Honey users, who are also their customers.  

PayPal Honey is owned by PayPal, and PayPal needs to take responsibility and make all the Honey users whole this has been an ongoing issue ever since PayPal took it over and I will be contacting the consumer protection bureau if no one gets back to me shortly with a solution.

Login to Me Too

Louktz23
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue and I have tried all forms of contact on Honey’s website. I’ve tried the chat, email, media relations email, and even sending a physical letter in the mail to Honey HQ. No response from Honey. I have 47,781 points still pending and they have pending since December 28 of 2022. Honey has some real issues with their website and they just won’t fix it. I guess we will never get our points since PayPal and Honey don’t want to help. Even the moderators in this thread won’t help since there is no way to help. Unless you can get in contact with corporate through making a big scene on maybe Twitter, nothing will get resolved.

Login to Me Too

justmikegs
Contributor
Contributor

Well, good luck on Twitter or Instagram they Blocked me from DB after repeated prompts asking for support.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.