yourfriends at joinhoney.com no one is answering. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Angel198
Contributor
Contributor

I am at my wits end. I have more than 15,000 Honey gold points and I've tried redeeming it to Paypal rewards. It's been more than a month I've tried to email yourfriends at joinhoney . com with NO ANSWER, no one replies to my Chats on Honey website, honey App, and even Paypal refuses to give me a straight answer. This website that paypal referred me to missing paypal honey rewards DOES NOT help at all either. 

Can Paypal stop pushing the buck and help me once and for all? 

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @youngpunk,

Thank you for visiting our community forum!

I do understand your concern about redeeming PayPal honey points. You can choose to redeem your PayPal Rewards for a cash payment to your account with PayPal. Once you’ve earned enough points, simply go to the Redemption Page and click the option to redeem your points to your PayPal balance to receive your cash payment. If you're facing issues related to your PayPal Rewards points, you can reach out to our Member Experience team.

I hope this helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

youngpunk
Contributor
Contributor

The support team is not responding. There is no information about "Posted" points. I need my points to be "Completed" to withdraw. I'm not sure why they are "Posted". I have tried to contact the support team via email, facebook, instagram, twitter, their own website nothing moves on. They replied me once with what is your honey email, I gave them my honey email like a month ago and nothing happened. And if you know what to do in this situation when my points is "Posted" please share

Login to Me Too

youngpunk
Contributor
Contributor

Still need help

Login to Me Too

justmikegs
Contributor
Contributor
Please read the question. Your response is so canned that it proves PayPal and honey are not supported and could be committing fraud.
Login to Me Too

Babyjane11
Contributor
Contributor
I am also having this problem, except my rewards won’t even give me the option to redeem it just keeps saying pending, has been this way since December. 🥺
Login to Me Too

youngpunk
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah you need to wait for 2-3 months for them to approve, if you can could you share with me if yours is "posted" or "confirmed" in the end?

Login to Me Too

youngpunk
Contributor
Contributor

How is this solved? You provided a non-valuable information to the post. I said there is no way possible I can contact the support because they have been not responding. And when I asked a simple question about my gold being "Posted" instead of "Confirmed" I did not receive any reply from you related to the question.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @youngpunk

My apologies for any confusion this may have caused, and for the road-blocks you've run into contacting support and claiming your rewards. After some digging, I'm able to confirm the way to get assistance with claiming your Honey Rewards is the email address provided in this Honey Help Center article: PayPal Rewards Redemption Issues

I hope they are able to solve this concern for you. Best wishes on this and future transactions with PayPal, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

youngpunk
Contributor
Contributor

Still nothing, there is no information about "Posted" points, support is not replying for months now. 

Login to Me Too

justmikegs
Contributor
Contributor
It would help if anybody responds to an email. All we get is an automated response and nothing for a month after month after month.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.